The winter season is the best time to indulge in warm comfort food. It can be tough to set aside the time to prepare healthy, cozy meals during the week- especially when you're on the go. So you don't have to settle for the basic, cold pre-made salad, we've come up with a great hack for instant noodles on the go. These Mason Jar Ramen noodles are perfect for getting your fix of cozy during the week and they are a simple way to incorporate SR® Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides into your daily routine.
Rotisserie Chicken (fully cooked), shredded
Cilantro, stems removed
Green onions, thinly sliced
Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
For the Broth
Bone Broth Powder or Bouillon Cubes
Rice wine vinegar
Water, for boiling
- Prepare ingredients and divide into equal portions.
- First layer broth ingredients to the bottom of the jar – Unflavored Collagen, Bone Broth or Bouillon Cubes and about a tablespoon each of Soy Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar and Sesame Oil. Stir together thoroughly.
- Layer in the shredded Chicken, Vegetables and Vermicelli Noodles.
- Cover and store jars in the refrigerator until ready to serve or
- Pour boiling water into jar(s) and carefully stir until broth ingredients are thoroughly mixed and powders are dissolved.
- Cover jar(s) for 5-7 minutes until noodles are fully cooked.
- Pour ramen into a soup bowl or eat straight from the jar. Don’t forget to add your toppings of choice!