These Avocado Chocolate bites may sound like a strange combination, but the flavor and health benefits are unmatched. They are super easy to make and only require a few ingredients, including our Dark Chocolate Collagen Peptides. An easy, healthy snack that feels indulgent is the perfect midday pick-me-up or late night treat.
Makes about 6-8 one inch bites
1 medium-large Avocado
¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 scoop SR® Dark Chocolate Collagen Peptides
Flakey Sea Salt
SR® Dark Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- Peel avocado and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and continue to microwave until melted.
- Add avocado, melted chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Collagen in a mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture in freezer for about 8-10 minutes until texture is slightly firm and pliable.
- Mold the mixture into 1 inch balls and cover with your toppings of choice.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 1 month.