These sweet and tangy chocolate covered orange slices are the perfect treat for the holidays! They only require a few ingredients, with the added bonus of our Collagen Peptides powder for a healthy twist on these delectable bites. They're also adorable and will totally up your appetizer game at the next festive gathering you attend!
6-8 Mandarins, peeled & separated
100 g Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
100 g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
2 scoops SR® Unflavored Collagen Peptides
1. Place dark chocolate in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 15-20 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Pour in one scoop of Collagen into melted chocolate and whisk until well-incorporated and smooth.
3. Dip Mandarin halfway into melted chocolate and set aside on parchment paper.
4. Top with flakey salt or sprinkles and let sit for a few minutes until chocolate hardens.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the white chocolate dipped Mandarins.
Note: Best served the same day for the freshest taste and bite!
What are your go-to holiday recipes? We want to know! Tag us in your festive creations @sportsresearch_au on Tik Tok and Instagram!