Can we all agree that we are ready for summer? We've got the perfect recipe to get you in the mood.
These veggie packed, fiesta spring rolls are perfect for a healthy snack or appetizer. This recipe features a spicy, cilantro dipping sauce made with SR® Organic MCT Oil. The creaminess of the dip and crunchy veggies compliment each other so well! Throw in a squeeze of lime and you’re ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. You are going to want to make PLENTY of these because they will go fast!
Bell Peppers (red, yellow, orange)
Jalapeno / Serrano
For the sauce
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp SR® Organic MCT Oil
Large handful Cilantro
Juice of a Lime
Salt and Pepper to taste
Water (for consistency)
For the Spring Rolls
- Prepare your veggies — thinly slice peppers, onion, cabbage, radish and jalapeños/Serrano. Slice avocado. Drain and rinse beans and corn (if using from can).
- Fill a pan with water about 1 inch deep. Submerge rice paper in warm water for about 15 seconds. Rice paper will feel a bit firm but pliable.
- Place rice paper onto a flat surface and begin layering in your veggies.
- Fold in sides of rice paper and roll.
- Cut roll in half and dip it real good !
For the Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and blend. For a milder dipping sauce omit the jalapeno.