2 cups Frozen peaches
1 can Coconut Milk (full fat), divided
¼ cup Nut Milk of choice
4 tbsp Maple Syrup, divided
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon, divided
Water or Nut Milk of choice to thin out mixtures, if needed
- For the peach mixture, add peaches, ½ can of coconut milk, 2 tbsp maple syrup and 1 tsp of cinnamon to a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour peach mixture into ice block molds and set aside
- For the matcha mixture, add ½ can of coconut milk, ¼ nut milk, 2 scoops Matcha Collagen, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract and one tsp of cinnamon to a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour matcha mixture into ice block molds
- Place ice block molds into the freezer for 6-8 hours, until completely frozen
- When ready to serve, run ice block mold under warm water to help remove the ice block from the mold and ENJOY!
*Statements regarding Sports Research’s dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.