These pops are driving us wild and we want you all to know... the recipe, of course! It’s the strawberries and blue spirulina combo that create the perfect purple hue to freshen up your weekend POV and your tastebuds. Just add some of our SR Unflavored Collagen and these popsicles are full of beauty on the inside and out.
Ingredients (makes about 8 mini popsicles)
1 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
1 container Greek Yogurt
1 scoop SR Unflavored Collagen
1 tbs Honey
1/2 tsp Blue Spirulina
1 cup Oat Milk
*For the drizzle topping, set aside some yogurt (about 2 tbsp). For the white, mix together yogurt and honey. For the blue, mix together yogurt, honey and a small amount of blue spirulina.
1. Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight or at least 2 hours.
3. When popsicles have set, prepare your drizzle topping.
4. Remove popsicles from freezer and molds, and place on a plate with parchment paper.
5. Drizzle with topping and freeze again for about 20 minutes, until drizzle is set.
6. Enjoy the beauty and the pop!