Unless you were on a silent meditation retreat with Jared Leto, you've heard the world share these two words on repeat: Social Distancing. With millions of Americans forced to work from home and avoid crowds with the self-discipline of a certified ninja, there has never been a better time than now to break a sweat from your living room. In an effort to encourage mental and physical strength while social distancing, we’re kicking off a weekly roundup of our favorite workouts (no gym required) courtesy of our incredible community.
Scroll through, wash your hands, and then scroll some more to see how we're staying fit with the #SweatSquad while in quarantine.
1. Resistance Training with @HarlemFlex
2. Core Strength with @IrisFithess
3. Jump Rope with @Fit_Harmoni
4. Chest Press and Push Ups with @FitWithTania
5. Loop Band Routine with @elizabethbagdon_fitness